Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Branson Woodcarving Contest

After my trip to Houston I returned to Branson at jet speed on Branson AirExpress (fastest travel method ever only a one and a half hour flight!)  I decided to do a little bit of exploring in my own city.  I checked out things to do in Branson and found myself at a very unique event.

Three days ago I learned that woodcarving competitions will keep you on the edge of your seat and at the tip of sanity.  Never before have I seen such an intense competition before my very own eyes.  At the Titanic Museum in Branson Missouri on Saturday I witnessed professional wood carvers from around the nation speed carve to win a grand prize.  Now I believe that wood carving in itself is a special talent, but being able to do it speedily, well that it just plain flabbergasting.

But let me tell you Branson has much more to do than just this event.  Check out other events in Branson at Branson AirExpress.com, and if you live far away see how you can get there at jet speed from anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment