Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chicago Haunted Boat Tour

Yesterday afternoon I hopped on yet another plane from Branson with Branson AirExpress, but this time to one of my favorite places, Chicago. How I love the visit the Windy City with all its metropolitan excitement and festive seasonal events. I was feeling into the spirit of Halloween and autumn so I went to the Navy Pier to take in the sights and cool off with the breeze.  And there I saw it; The Tall Ship Windy, a schooner that offers haunted narrated tours, what could be better than this?

If there is one thing you do in Chicago during the month of October I encourage you to do this.  The Tall Ship Windy is built with modern materials (making me feel safe) but gives off the impression of a ship from the past.  The narrations were both compelling and creepy; of course I can’t give too much mystery away if you still want to enjoy the tour! But what I can tell you is that this excursion will give you part history lesson and part spooky thrills.   

Get into the spirit of Halloween on this journey to the past and even if you miss Halloween check out what else there is to do in Chicago.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment